Monday, June 23, 2008

Clifinar 2 days on top in a row

It has been two interesting days in which I tried to maintain my position and obviously succeeded. I have done a few small activities and got a nice link from a blogger friend.
You can also see my cool clifinar press release that came out yesterday and was already indexed. Those PR's have significant power. It is important to know which one to choose, and I recommend talking to a professional before doing this.
The search results are now a bit different from a week ago. Some pages like squidoo and propeller were pushed to the bottom results and some even to the second and third pages. A week ago they were on top positions. Amazing!
Right now I have 225 links to my site according to Yahoo's site explorer. I am trying to find more links to clifinar, but it's not getting an easier. I hope this week will continue like it started. More updates - soon.

No comments: